Monday, August 16, 2010

Evan's Yummy Veggie Pancakes!

I've been a bit remiss over the past couple months...I've been creating some new recipes and not posting them here....I have been posting them on FB.
So, now I'm going to play catchup!

Evan's Yummy Veggie Pancakes
2 medium zucchini grated with some of the water pressed out
2 tsp fresh parsley
½ cup shredded cheese
¾ cup flour
½ cup corn meal
1 tsp baking powder
2 eggs
Salt and pepper

Use an ice cream dipper to scoop batter onto griddle drizzled with olive oil (or bacon fat if you are feeling decadent!) and press down to flatten slightly.
Cook to golden brown.
Serve with plain yogurt, salsa, apple sauce and/or sour cream.

All 3 of my boys think this is one of the BEST uses for all of the zucchini coming from our garden and the CSA!

No comments: